Sunday 19 May 2013

Diabetes Blog Week: Day 7 - Spread The Love.

As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let's reflect on some of the great bloggers we've found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you've read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they're worth reading. Or share three blogs you've found this week that are new to you.

I think it’s safe to say that Diabetes Blog Week 2013 has been a success. My exam revision was 100% ignored in favour of reading D-Blog Week posts! Now, I know this prompt says to share three blogs that are new to me, but I have four, and they’re not all going to be new, (I'm breaking all the rules for this post!) but ones that I think are definitely worth a read!

Kim's blog is one of my D-Blog Week finds! One minute I'm close to tears, next I have the biggest grin on my face! I just hope I can stay as positive as she is once I hit 20+ years living with type one diabetes!

I've been reading Daisy's blog for a while now, and I never, ever, get bored of her writing. Every post is a pleasure to read; she writes in such a truthful manner that I can go from smiling to crying in a matter of seconds! 

Dave's blog is another D-Blog Week find and I'm so glad I stumbled across his writing. I love his ability to make diabetes funny, something I feel is necessary. His posts throughout D-Blog Week have always brought a smile to my face. 

Although not technically a D-Blog Week find, I'm still new to Scott's blog. I love his writing style and how positive his outlook is when it comes to living with diabetes. Again, I just hope that I have that same outlook further down the line.

So they're my four! Go check them out. There are so many more I could list here, but instead I'm just going to update the links page on this blog. Huge, huge thank you to Karen at Bitter-Sweet Diabetes for, once again, organising Diabetes Blog Week. I've loved it! See you again next year?!?!



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, lovely lady, for including me in this post :) you and your blog are fabulous so I feel honoured! Lotsa' love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete