Friday 20 December 2013

Five For Friday: All I Want For Christmas...

...is yooooooouuuuuuuuu!

Just kidding. Unless you're Michael Bublé. Or DiNozzo from NCIS. Or Booth from Bones.

I digress.

Five things on my Christmas list this year:

1. Ideally, this Christmas, I would love The Cure. Think I've left it a bit too late to ask for that though.  10 years, right?!

2. Failing the cure, if Saint Nick could put a good word in at the diabetes clinic and secure me some insulin pump funding when I go for pump assessment clinic in January. Consider it a belated Christmas gift for this year and a crazy early one for Christmas 2014, plus graduation and my birthday all rolled into one!

3. Friends tv box set: it is still my absolute favourite tv show. I can find a quote from that show for every situation. It's brilliant.
4. Socks! You can never have too many pairs of socks, and I swear a pair goes missing every time they go through the wash!
5. I mentioned the cure, right?!   

No comments:

Post a Comment