Wednesday 9 April 2014

100 Happy Days.

You may have seen on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram that people are taking part in the #100happydays photo challenge. The premise is simple: you take a photo a day for 100 days of something that makes you happy. I have been taking part in this challenge on Instagram and I have loved it, and it's surprised me how many diabetes-related things have cropped up in my photos. Today marks day 50 for me, so here's a look at what diabetes things I've photographed so far!

My blood sugars post-gym: 8.5 pre gym, 6.9 after and 5.6 before lunch - never have they been so good!
A new bag for my diabetes supplies.
Batman and blogging - a relaxing evening!
It's so rare for me to get a 5.5mmol on my meter that I took a picture of this one!
Retinal screening appeared fine - always good to hear!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment