I know posts this month have been few and far between, but I have been keeping up with other blogs/articles/videos/conferences/other stuff that catches my eye, despite the tumbleweed here! Browse at your leisure.
|Image taken from Google Images.|
- Our Diabetes was invited to do a live tweet chat using the Melbourne Declaration on Diabetes debate at Westminster Hall. David attended, and you can read his thoughts here, and can watch the debate for yourself by clicking here.
- One of the more emotional blog posts I've read in a long time.
- The American Diabetes Association recently held their annual Scientific Sessions conference, and you can find write-ups and insights by: Partha Kar, Chris Snider, Mike and Amy at DiabetesMine, to name but a few.
- What type are you?
- Check out Anna (and her brother, Chris') new venture: Adventure D. It looks amazing, and I look forward to (hopefully) taking part in some weekends in the not too distant future!
- Jen's thoughts on cycling from London to Brighton.
- Have you heard of Type 1 Uncut? If not, I urge you to check out the Youtube channel and watch the videos!
- "These parents should be sent to Azkaban" -- I thought the video at the bottom of this link was hilarious!
- Top 15 diabetic movie titles - "50 Shades of Ketone Sticks" is my personal favourite.
- It's the Children with Diabetes Friends for Life Conference next week, in Orlando, Florida. Being in the UK, and just out of uni, it's safe to say I won't be attending, but I will be following the hashtag #CWDFFL14 on Twitter. You should too.